iWhite Instant Teeth Whitening Tooth Polisher
Want to get rid of teeth stains but can’t seem to divorce teeth-staining lifestyle habits? Remove stains and prevent build-up of plaque in a gentle and effective way with iWhite Tooth Polisher. A set of clean and white teeth awaits!
Out of stock
How to Use:
Firstly, squeeze a small amount of iWhite Polishing Paste inside and on the polishing tip and spread some over the portion of teeth you will be polishing.
Next, hold the product with your finger on the on/off button and place the rotating tip gently on each area of your teeth you wish to polish. Polish each area for a few seconds and reapply the iWhite Polishing Paste when necessary. Do not apply too much pressure.
Finally, rinse your mouth after polishing. Use it together with iWhite Whitening Mouthwash for better results!
The specialized iWhite Polishing Paste has been designed to prevent and remove the build-up of plaque in a gentle and effective way based on 3 ingredients:
1. Polishing crystals
– Specific silica crystals (size and form) were selected in order to remove the plaque build-up without wearing the enamel.
– Polishing precipitated particles which will clean, smoothen and make the tooth surface whiter.
– Pyrophosphates will form a shield which prevents the adhesion of plaque.
The iWhite Tooth Polisher can be used once a week.
Aqua, Hydrated Silica, Sorbitol, Gglycerin, Disodium Pyrophosphate, Tetreapotassium Pyrophosphate, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Alumina, Aroma, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Methylparaben, Sodium Saccharin, Limonene.
Frequently Asked Questions
1Base on your experience, how fast is the run rate for the polishing paste if one polishes their teeth once a week?
This depends mostly on the amount that patient uses but on average we’ve calculated that a patient needs 4-5 months to finish the tube.
2Is there any oral condition that consumer cannot use the polisher?
- Do not use the product when wearing braces, tooth retainers, veneers, tooth jewellery and/or piercings.
- Do not use this product if you suffer from gum problems. Discontinue the treatment if you experience pain or excessive sensitivity; if necessary contact your dental professionals.
- Use of the product is inadvisable if you have allergic reactions to one of the ingredients of the polishing paste.
- Patients with known allergies to silicon should refrain from using this product.
- If you are undergoing treatment for any oral care condition, consult your dental professional prior to use.
- Do not use this product within 2 weeks in case of dental and/or orthodontic treatments (filings, crowns, implants…)
3For the refill, there is an interdental cup. How often does one need to use that? And also the purpose of this interdental cup?
This depends if the patient has a lot of tartar between the teeth and if he/she can’t address it with the normal cups; if so we advise to use this interdental cup as well. The frequency of use of this cup is similar to the normal one, i.e. once a week.
4Is there are any difference between the iWhite polishing paste versus normal iWhite toothpaste? Can one use normal iWhite toothpaste to polish?
The polisher paste has been designed to only address tartar on the dental surface for that a specific gel has been developed with a high RDA (Relative Dentin Abrasivity) in combination with pyrophosphates and specific thickness. The iwhite toothpaste has other therapeutic end goals such as whitening, remineralization, removing stains and cleaning.