Vitamin B12 Tablets contain Vitamin B12, which is utilised in the formation of healthy red blood cells, maintenance of the nervous system and proper metabolism of fats, carbohydrates and proteins. It also helps maintain proper growth and appetite in children.
A daily Vitamin B12 supplementation is often recommended for vegans and vegetarians as vitamin B12 is mainly found in meat products.
- Processing carbohydrates, proteins and fats and help to make all of the blood cells in our bodies
- Important for maintenance of our nerve sheaths
- May help in reducing the symptoms of pernicious anaemia
- May be helpful for mouth irritation or infections
- Deficiency includes mental confusion, tiredness, pale skin and recurrent mouth ulcers
Vitamin B12 is necessary for the normal red blood cell and DNA formation, and contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. It also contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system; which can lead to normal phychological function.
Bulking Agent [microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxy propyl methyl cellulose (HPMC), di-calcium phosphate)], Anti-caking Agent (silica, veg. magnesium stearate), Capsule Shell [glazing agent (HPMC, glycerine)], Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin).